Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Experience of Tour

At 6 pm I woke up at the morning I was very happy that today was our tour. I was excited before the tour even came. Than my friend bipan came to my house and we left at 8'o clock at the morning to gather more of our friends and at 9:30 we all head to the schoop. There were only few students were arrived and and at 10:41 we move to our school bus and we left for dhading. We play the song and danced in the bus. It was very amazing experience with all of my friends in the bus singing and dacing. It was a very long journey to dhading.we left in 10:41 and reached there at 3:30. Therewere many tents there. There was a big tent for all the boys and. 6 small tent for girls. After we reached there. We had our breakfast there. It was tasty. After break fast we left to see a bride we had a lot of fun there. I love that place. After tahat we came and went to the river side to play. We played volleyball ball there. We had a lot of fun there. After we come back from the lakeside we we to have our dinner. The dinner was also very tasty. I enjoyed a lot. After dinner we had or campfire on and we sat around the bonfire and sing and dance. Jasmine danced so nice in the music. After the singing and dancing we had BBQ in that bone fire. It was very good. I still remember the taste of it. After we had BBQ we went to see the lakeside. Deepak Sir told us he will show us ghost. And we went. But there were no ghost. Fake ghost were there. We were not scared. We came back and again planed to go to lakeside at 12:00 and at12:00 we again went there. We also played a little prank there and the girls were scared by our prank. And we came back at our camp. And we to our tent. I did not sleep at all I played game in my mobile that time. I love it.

And tomorrow at 6:00 I woke up. We were treated by coffee in the morning. And after that we played a little badminton and our breakfast was ready. In breakfast there was egg, bread jam, and some Chana. It was delicious. After that we went for our hiking in the Krishna vhir to hike in there.we started our hiking we reached to the top of the hill. I was very tired. And we went down with another way. Another way was a little scary. But we reached down and there was a small river flowing in there. It was beautiful. And we went back to our camp side. And we again went  to lakeside for the fun. After we played at the lakeside we came back and pack our bag. And we get in our school bus and we went to our home. While we came to our home I was very tired. And decided no to go school tommrow. It was a great experience in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment